I know I have a lot to give. I just need help identifying the opportunity that fits.
Asperger's Career Counseling
Need to find a first job, a new job, or a brand new career? Could you use a guide to the complex world of social expectations in the workplace? We have over 20 years experience helping people fulfill their career goals. We also have a very special interest in helping people overcome the unique challenges associated with Asperger’s Syndrome through autism career counseling.
We can work in person or through computer video-conferencing to help you clarify what you want in your career, and craft a plan to make it happen. Working one-on-one in a confidential setting, we’ll show you ways to:
• Manage your time effectively. We’ll help you create systems to organize your day and maintain a manageable schedule, deal with interruptions, and stay focused.
• Handle stress. Learn how to mediate conflict, manage anger, overcome anxiety, handle frustration, and stay away from sensory overload.
• Communicate and collaborate. From creating great rapport with co-workers to navigating more subtle nonverbal cues, we’ll help you enjoy mutually beneficial relationships with your colleagues.
• Organize an effective job search. Planning and implementing a successful job search can seem overwhelming. We can break it down and coach you week-to-week to ensure your success — and even make it a little more fun.
• Interview with Confidence. You’ll be ready to face — and conquer — any interview. We’ll prepare you completely and teach you how to negotiate once you’ve gotten the offer.